Stetson Chiropractic Clinic is a very professional, modern chiropractic practice located in Scottsdale, Arizona. We competently treat patients, relieve pain, and provide rehabilitation with care that is supportive and affordable.
The Benefits our clients enjoy
- Reducing and/or relieving your pain
- Reducing headaches
- Restoring mobility to stiff, painful joints
- Nutritional counseling
- Fibromyalgia counseling and treatment
- Starting or expanding your exercise program
- Establishing an on-the-job safety program at your place of employment
Doctor Kenneth Muhich has a unique talent; he is able to help people attain a better quality of life through improving their health naturally. He has always been interested in Chiropractic and natural healing and its application to his patients. By merging these two passions, Doctor Muhich has assisted many people in improving their quality of life.
Doctor Muhich has a B.S. Degree from Western Illinois University, a M.S. Degree from Indiana University, and a Doctors Degree from Palmer College in San Francisco where he received numerous honors. He worked as a coach and trainer for five years in Illinois. This experience stimulated his interest in the treatment of athletic injuries. Due to his experience working with injuries, Doctor Muhich was chosen as Chief Physician for the U.S. Power Lifting team during the Olympics in Spain. Doctor Muhich has continued his post graduate studies by completing extensive training in acupuncture, orthopedics, physical therapy, and rehabilitation.
Doctor Muhich’s specialties include the treatment of athletic injuries, injuries resulting from automobile accidents, and Workers’ Compensation claims. He accepts Medicare patients and patients through Industrial Safety programs. Doctor Muhich is a active contributing member of several professional and civic organizations. He lectures extensively to a number of business and industrial groups on safety and well care programs.
- Arizona Association of Chiropractic
- Fellow, International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture
- Head of Medical Staff, Association for International Cultural Exchange Programs
- Member, Medical Staff U.S. Powerlifting Team
- Board Certified Chiropractic Orthopedist
- Licensed Physiotherapist